Last Updated: September 2021
This site www.sharp.eu uses small files called cookies to help us find out more about how visitors are using our site and, in some cases, customise or optimise their experience. This policy outlines what cookies we capture and why, and what you can do to control them. You may change the settings of your browser to modify the permissions you give to us and third parties for the storing of and gaining access to cookies on your device.
How Can I Control Cookies?
When you first visit this Sharp website you will be presented with a banner to consent to different types of cookies. You can change these preferences at any time in our Preference Centre.
You can also control how cookies are used via your internet browser.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS
You can also:
- Opt-out of marketing cookies using the opt-out mechanism provided upon first visit
- Access our website using an anonymous/ incognito browser window
- Object to the collection of data by Google Analytics
- Find out more information About Cookies
The following tables and information set out the cookies which are used on this website. Check the local country domain for more information.
If you would like to contact us about cookies please email our European Data Protection Officer:
You may, at any time, contact our Data Protection Officer directly with all questions and suggestions concerning data protection.