What is a video wall?
Made up of multiple display screens, a video wall is a bank of video screens that delivers a significantly higher resolution display for audiovisual content than single-screen options. This is due to the increased resolution for each screen added, rather than one level of resolution stretched across a larger surface area.
Impressive, practical and versatile...
Easily configured to different sizes and spaces, video wall installations are ideal for large-scale brand campaigns and product promotion, presentations, and events and settings of all types:
- Exhibitions and roadshows
- Seminars and talks
- Events and festivals
- Stadiums - sports, music
- City Centre advertising
- Theatre districts
- Major transport hubs - arrivals and departures, information
- Art - installations, galleries, experiential, nightclubs and museums
With centralised controls, you can release promotional material to cities across multiple localities, educate thousands with thought leadership talks that reach even those at the back, and cut through the competition at roadshows and exhibitions.
Video wall solutions can also be interactive, despite their size. Using appropriate video wall software, an interactive touchscreen video wall will add a personal touch to a digitised installation and is an ideal way to engage with your customers at scale.
Video wall installations have:
- Clear and bright imagery - Thanks to the limitless resolution options available.
- Various mounting and display options - Perfect for events and retail spaces, you can customise your video wall layout and make a real impact on your audience. You can use the combined large screen as a single canvas or sub-divide it to show multiple content sources simultaneously.
- No need for a projector - Meaning they require less maintenance and are dramatically more user friendly.
- Immense processing power - Being significantly more powerful than single-screen digital signage displays means size doesn’t affect the output - your messaging and user experience is as slick for the individual as it is for the masses.
- Style - Super impressive, video walls are modern and align with our digital age lifestyles. Using them shows your brand, business or event understands and appreciates the digital landscape and UX and caters for today’s customers.