Streamline repetitive business tasks
Many essential business tasks are extremely repetitive: timesheets, payroll approval, invoices - the list goes on. For your employees, these jobs can be mundane and take up valuable time.
Document workflow software helps you to automate your business processes – from finance procedures to HR workflows – enabling you to move away from paper-intensive, repetitive tasks to lean digital operations.
Empower your people to reclaim their time, so they can focus on the jobs that count.
How does it work?
Business process workflow and document management software work together to streamline business processes. They create a digital step-by-step process that helps your people to create, track, edit, store and manage routine documents.
Document workflow software like this is incredibly powerful – but it’s not just for large corporations. Businesses of all sizes can take advantage of its many benefits. These include:
- Reducing human errors - Automating process workflows can reduce the number of mistakes made – and takes the pressure off your employees.
- Speeding up processes - Computers can read faster than humans, and automated filing and sending saves time.
- Digital signatures and approvals - Document approval workflows can automatically route documents to the correct individual – no matter where they might be working – offering significant efficiencies.
- Cutting costs - Less reliance on paper processing means saving money on print costs and consumables.
- Boosting transparency and accountability - With digital workflows comes more data – making it easier to ensure transparency across your organisation.
- Improving disaster recovery capabilities - Digitisation means you now have a digital backup of your documents, with cloud storage adding even greater protection and flexibility.
Document workflow in action
Document workflow software can help with productivity, visibility and control control.
By harnessing the power of document workflow automation, these solutions bring proactivity to your work-stream. For example, if someone forgets to take action on a document, the intelligent software will remind them that their attention is needed.
Whether a document is paper-based or digital, the document capture feature makes it quick and simple for employees to digitise a document and send it to the right person securely.
You can also connect directly to your all-in-one printers, making it seamless for employees to distribute information, while you can keep track of exactly where your data is going.
Because files are stored electronically, business process workflows also help to reduce your reliance on printers and paper-driven documents.
When combined with document & print management software, this reduces the cost of printing and copying, enabling you to manage your printers and supplies more efficiently – and promoting greater environmental sustainability.